Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weekend Fun!

I had a great weekend! I was able to meet up with Kasoon and the girls and we went to the Korean National Historical Museum. The weather was not so great so I forgot to take pictures. However, I did get these two beauties! There is a new kind of flu going around and Kasoon, bless her sweet heart, brought masks for us for when we rode the subway. I think the girls look adorable in them...me not so much!










On Sunday, Cynthia and I met up with Jeff. We had a lot of fun! He took us to his favorite street in Seoul! It was gorgeous especially with all of the fall colors! Then we headed over to Seoul Station and 'eye-shopped' (window shopped) for a while at the big mall there. We had some tea and then we went to a Chinese restaurant for supper. I was really brave and went all out in the trying new foods category....


Here is my plate of eel, squid, crab, and shrimp





I also tried some of Jeff's sushi. It was good! I liked all my 'new' foods except for the eel...I could do without the eel.






We were also able to meet Jeff's sister! She was so sweet and she has the hook-ups! She works for a big hotel so she got our meal and show for free! She also gave us a card for smoothies after the show!












Here we are at "Beans and Berries" (I love that name!) with our smoothies and blankets. We asked for blankets because we were cold. They were really fuzzy!












It was such a great day! We had a lot of fun and were able to see a fantastic show! It is called 'Fanta Stick'...it was very similar to stomp...there was a lot of break dancing, drumming, and of course comedy!We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment