Sunday, January 10, 2010

Video Attempt...

Kaley and I had another great weekend. We even took some video...I am attempting to load it to my blog...hopefully it will work. It shows how crowded the subway has been lately It is crazy! We also went to see Avatar in 3D and with rumble seats...that was impressive...we went to China town and had some black noodles, egg drop soup, shrimp fried rice, and some other yummy dishes. Then we headed into Seoul to look for some boots and meet up with a friend. We also went to Bucheon for some curry on Sunday to celebrate with Carol and Vernon because it was their birthdays this week! Curry is so good...I think Kaley is hooked too...so we WILL be going back. Enjoy the video...sorry for the uncontrollable laughter at the beginning. You will also notice that I think about my blog a lot but don't always do something about it...as I mention posting this video to my blog in the video...wow that was a confusing sentence....Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like it! FYI people, I'm not british...I just like to think I am. lol.

    ReplyDelete