These are my Playground 6 students. They were very camera shy and this was our fourth attempt...I couldn't get them to say anything but Hi! A few brave ones stepped up and answered my questions. It was hysterical that when I turned the camera off they became super animated and when I tried to be sneaky and catch their animation they clammed up again. Little stinkers.
This class is a lot of fun and this month I gained four students to this class! We are crammed around our little yellow table and we work hard for the whole 50 minutes this class meets. Sean, Terry, and Jerry often have to be separated because they get a little silly and cannot focus when they are sitting by one another.
I hope to take some more video of some of my classes. The kids are so funny and some of them are really cute! There is one boy in my Odyssey class who has the biggest dimples...I will have to get him on camera...
Going skiing this weekend! Hopefully, we will not only have a ton of fun but we will come back injury free! It has been a long time since I skied...We shall see if I remember how to do it! Kaley of course is going to be really good...I already told her to leave me by myself and go ski on some harder runs...she was anti that...we shall see what happens!
More to come!
Holly
I'm not that great a skier, I won't leave you, and I really liked that video. We should get Basher on video sometime...haha...I am not a stalker.
ReplyDelete