
This is one of the promised Galbi shots...this was one of my favorite spots in Korea...the food was delicious, the company excellent, and the price CHEAP!

Ian working the Braai...way to go Boy-ki...John still has not taught me how to spell that word...

Linds was so happy to find some South African orange juice in Korea...Ian made fun of me for my cherry coke...and look at that delicious food. Yum!

Stylin' at Norebong!~ singing something wonderful I am sure.

Three of the greatest people I know...this picture is proof of just how much I enjoy them...I can barely breath I am laughing so hard!
On my last weekend in Korea...I made my way to Ansan to spend some quality time with my three best Korean mates. They were fresh off the plane from China. We were going to go hiking...but none of us really had the steam for it, so we went out for Donkus and then headed over to the bowling alley, where Ian declared a re-match. He was bound and determined to beat me. Alas, my college bowling hyper paid off and I won both times we played. Good try bud...good try.

John did a little pre-bowling stretching. I think it helped because his second game was most excellent~ Way to go John!

Laura and I had a lot of fun messing around and trying to make things interesting. There is never a dull moment with this girl! She was throwing the ball down all kinds of crazy ways!

Bowling is apparently an extremely dirty game...yuck

After bowling we decided that we needed some half-price ice cream...so we walked over to the shop...The freezer was obviously freshly stocked and it looked so neat and tidy I had to snap a picture!. YUM

After our ice cream deliciousness we headed back to Laura's house...on the way we stopped at Nature Republic and I bought us some nose strips...They had charcoal in them and turned black...they were strange but we had fun being full of mischief and nonsense.

Laura pampered me with a mani and a pedi! She is so sweet. She swears she enjoys doing it but it seemed like a lot of work to me. I ended up spending the night and on Sunday we played hookie from church and decided to have a picnic. We ordered in some fried chicken and pizza and hiked the hill behind Laura's house. We sat up there for a solid chunk of the day, enjoying the beautiful, gorgeous, spectacular afternoon. Seriously, I couldn't have planned better weather for this day.

While the boys were napping and Laura was enjoying the day I ventured off to snap some nature shots with my new camera. I am still learning how to use this new camera of mine, it is a lot of fun to play with. I think I got some pretty neat shots.

We had to end our day with a shot of us in Matching hats...one is Laura's and one is John's. They got them in Vietnam. John being the wonderful person he is allowed us to borrow his hat for a matchy match picture.

After our gorgeous afternoon, we went back to Laura's and watched "Finding Neverland." Then I caught my bus back to my house with the promise to return Thursday night for my final evening with the kids...I will post pictures of that soon.
xoxo
Hols
No comments:
Post a Comment