I used to love getting mail. I remember checking my mailbox at
Dordt hoping and wishing for a little pink slip in there that told me I got a package! I didn't get too many packages...but enough to keep up the anticipation and hope! As I got older and lived on my own I realized that I really didn't like getting mail because it usually meant bills...now I am back to the LOVING getting mail feeling...and I must say...Welcome Back!
Today I got to work and I walked in and saw a HUGE box on the counter...I just knew it was for me...mostly because my mom said she sent one. When I walked in the teacher's room I saw ANOTHER package on my desk! What a great welcome back to work! I was so excited! I couldn't wait to get home. Luckily, Cynthia was headed home the same time as I was so she carried one of my packages. What a great girl!
I got home and put them on my bed....

And then oh the anticipation...I was so excited!

I opened them up that this is only a small portion of what I saw! WOW!!!! Thanks Mom and Dad and thank you Tracy!

My favorite part of all: the pictures...I saved some for work to put under my desk glass....I just wish I had some cute ones of my nephew....sigh...hint....hint!

Tracy I will have you know I put on the scrub pants AS SOON AS I OPENED THE PACKAGE!!!!
Thank you so much for making me feel so loved today...Cynthia said; "Your friends and family must really love you!" She has no idea...I have the best friends in the whole world!
Holly
awesome!!! way to go parents & tracy! :)
ReplyDeleteby the way Holly - -I am wondering what "Kimchi" means... midwest white girl? ha ha... or teacher?