So I finally remembered to take my camera to school. I had one of my classes write pen pal letters. I am hoping to send them to Whitney so we can be pen pals with her first grade class. The class that I had write the letters is six high energy boys. My key phrase for this class...one I say at least once every day..."Please get off the table!" High energy...naughty...little boys...I of course love them...they are my favorite. I tried to get a group picture today but one of the boys was missing so I will try tomorrow but here are some other pictures I took today. Only my younger students think it is fun to take pictures with their teacher...I am so uncool to the older ones....typical...
This is Gabe...he is a very moody little boy...we get along really well...even though it looks like he doesn't really care for me in this picture. He always comes in to say Hi to me and tell me some
random thing. Right before this picture I said "How are you today, Gabe?" To which he replied, "Teacher, I am happy." Yeah he looks real happy...

These are my youngest students they usually come to visit me after class at my desk. Christine and Cloe. They are super cute and very good friends. Cloe is a little bit full of mischief...you can see it in her eyes...of course they do the classic Korean pose with the peace sign...I really don't get it.

This is my whole class...yep...a whopping four students. We have a lot of fun together Noah is a super sweet little boy and Tony...well this picture captures the essence of Tony...

These are my mischief makers! Our 'nice' picture didn't turn out and I had to let them do a silly one...one with me and one without...they are so crazy!

Back Row: Gabe, Hayden, Justin,
Front Row: Chase, and Thomas

These are just a few of the kids I work with on daily basis. They have some great one liners! Today, I was talking to one of my older students, I
think he is about 11. If there is a perfect job for him it would be food tester...he has great pallet...Every time I give him something...some kind of candy or something from America...He tastes it with his eyes closed...smiles...and says... "wow, this is very nice." Except when he says it is sounds like "wow, thees is perry nice!" Today, he told me "Teacher, I want to go to America."
I asked him "Where do you want to go"
"I don't know, but I want to go to America and eat cheese"
"Cheese?!?!"
"Yes, American food is perry nice. I want to go there and eat. It would be very yummy!"
Of all the things...he wants cheese...a boy after my own heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment